In nearly every area of this country, homeowners, and potential buyers, have the option, of selecting, from a large number of licensed, real estate agents (Salespersons, Associate Brokers, and Brokers). While there are many considerations, and every individual circumstance, might be somewhat unique, one essential mind – sets, is, whomever, one hires and selects, should/ must be, ready, willing, and able, to BRING it, and make a significant difference, for the better, for his clients and customers. With that in mind, this article will attempt, to briefly discuss, consider, and evaluate, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents.
1. Benefits: Agents must articulate benefits and services, in a way, which emphasizes, his potential client, in a service – oriented manner, rather than prioritizing any self – interest. How one examines, and considers, which benefits are most relevant, and significant, rather than how they help him, should be a determining factor, in who, homeowners, and potential, qualified, buyers, select, to serve and represent them!
2. Relevant; reliable; responsive/ responsible: Times change, and every local area, has some distinguishing, characteristics, and/ or niches, which must be considered, in a relevant manner! One should opt for representation, by a real estate professional, who is ready, willing and able to provide, quality, professionalism, and reliable performance! The best agents, proceed, in a responsive manner, answering questions, and addressing concerns, in a considerate, responsible way.
3. Ideas; imagination; integrity; insights: Valuable agents offer the most relevant insights, with the level of imagination, which permits them to consider options and alternatives, combined with a commitment to absolute integrity, and generate ideas, for the best way, to serve and represent the needs, and best interests, of their clients.
4. Needs; nuances; niche: Quality representation must focus on the needs of the client, not the agent! Only when one uses the right set of nuances, and understands, a particular property’s specific niche, does that individual, provide the level, and quality, they deserve!
5. Get it, sold!: If an agent, represents a homeowner, it is his duty, and responsibility, to get the house sold, at the highest possible price, in a minimum of time, with a minimum of hassle and stress! Unless these efforts lead, to creating a sale, and making the process, as stress – free, as possible, he is not properly serving and representing, his client!
Interview potential agents, carefully, and thoroughly, and seek one, who will BRING it, in an inspiring, comforting, professional way. Since, for most, their house, represents their single, biggest, financial asset, doesn’t that make sense?